Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Foundation (HKAHF) was established in 1999, with a mission to support financially disadvantaged people in need of medical treatment in Hong Kong and around the region.
Donate today to change people’s lives – reduce suffering and restore happiness for potential patients!
Board of Governors – Tsuen Wan (BOG-TW)
In 2016, the Board of Governors – Tsuen Wan (BOG-TW) was established, uniting efforts with the BOG – Stubbs Road to more effectively serve the community as one team. Both Boards serve specific demographics through their respective funds, medical programs, and healthy living initiatives.
BOG-TW manages the following Funds: Medical & Development and Healthy Lifestyle. Together, these funds provide multi-faceted medical and health-related support for the needy.
BOG-TW Funds & Programs
1. Medical Fund & Development Fund
- Provides access to much-needed medical services, e.g. screenings and surgeries.
- For the maintenance, upkeep, upgrading, renovation, and replacement of apparatus, equipment, utilities and facilities and training of healthcare professionals of the Hospital.
2. Healthy Lifestyle Fund
Fundraising to promote healthy living and the importance of disease prevention amongst socially vulnerable groups, as well as the general public, through educational program and accessible initiatives.
3. Programs (Details):
FPS A/C: 103373692
FPS QR Code：
2. Through Bank Deposit
Donations can be deposited to the below account：
A/C Name: Adventist Charitable Foundation Limited acting as Trustee of Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Foundation
Bank Name: Bank of Communications
A/C Number: 382-567-1-035598-01
3. By Cheque
Please make the cheque payable to “Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Foundation” and mail it to Development & Community Relations Department at 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.
4. Online Donation
If you wish to donate to the Medical Fund, Development Fund, and/or Healthy Lifestyle Fund - TW, please click here.
If you wish to donate to the Charity Cataract Program, Charity Medical Services, Charity Diagnostic Imaging Support Service,s and/or Healthy living Promotion, please click here.
5. Donation Form
We would like to partner with you! Consider making us as a beneficiary of your corporate event; we are also open to other partnership opportunities.
- Receipts will be issued for all donations. Donations over $100 are tax-deductible.
- Please send the transaction record along with your details to us by mail, email or Whatsapp：
Personal Details: name, mailing address, and contact number
Whatsapp: 6383 5396 or
Email: email@example.com, or
Address: Development & Community Relations Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital – Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, HK.
- Please indicate the particular purpose (e.g. Medical Fund/ Cataract Program) at the back of the cheque, otherwise the donations will be applied on a ‘most-needed’ basis or used for other life-changing／life-saving medical treatments.
- Note: 10% of donations to Charity Cataract and General Medical funds will be used as the administration costs of HKAHF (recognized Hong Kong charitable organization).
We're excited to share a promotional video for our Charity Cataract Program, created by renowned director Mr. Clifton Ko (高志森先生), with performances by Mr. David Chiang (姜大衛先生) and Mr. Wong Wing Kit (黃榮杰先生) and guest starring Dr. Ko Wing Man (高永文醫生).
HKAHF provides free cataract surgery to help elderly cataract patients regain vision and reduce the long waiting time in the public health system.
Eligible patients can have 1 x pre-surgical examination, 1 x cataract surgery, and 3 x post-surgical examinations.
- Hong Kong permanent residents aged 65 or above.
- Waiting for cataract surgery in public hospitals or diagnosed by doctors
- Low-income recipients who are on CSSA or have passed the Samaritan Fund/ Community Care Fund Medical Assistance Programme income and asset test
- Stable physical condition. If patients are on long-term medication, please provide a medical report.
Service Location: Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan (199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong)
WhatsApp/ Tel: 6383 5396
Beneficiary Story Sharing
- Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan and Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Charitable Foundation reserve the right to change or delete the above information without prior notice and reserve the right to make a final decision.
- Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Foundation (HKAHF) is a recognized charitable organization in Hong Kong under Section 88 of the Inland Revenues Ordinance. It is a separate entity from Hong Kong Adventist Hospital.
- Relevant donations are directly received and managed by HKAHF Board of Governors – Tsuen Wan to provide multi-faceted medical and health-related support for the needy. Receipts will be issued for all donations. Donations over $100 are tax-deductible.