Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan provides 24-hour a day, 365 days a year urgent care and general outpatient services to patients in need.
Our resident (in-house) doctors in Family Medicine deliver the highest quality of care with the backup of specialists of various disciplines affiliated to the hospital. Numerous specialists from different disciplines operate specialist out-patient sessions in the Out-Patient Clinic. Call to make an appointment.
- General Medicine
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Endocrinology , Diabetes & Metabolism
- Geriatric Medicine
- Haematology & Haematological Oncology
- Hepatobiliary Pancreatic
- Internal Medicine
- Mental Health
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Neurology (Memory Clinic)
- Neurology (Headache Clinic)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Orthopaedics - Sports Injury Clinic
- Paediatrics - Growth and Child Health Clinic
- Paediatrics - Neurodevelop Mental Clinic
- Paediatrics Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Respiratory and Sleep Disorder Clinic
- Breast Health Clinic
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- To make an appointment, feel free to call at 2275 6888
- For patients with chronic conditions, medical staff will, depending on their clinical needs, arrange their next appointment with them directly. Patients are not required to make an appointment separately.
- Please bring your identification documents for registration purposes.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please cancel it at your earliest convenience.
- If a typhoon signal eight or above is hoisted, out-patient services will be suspended. Services will resume about two to three hours after the signal is downgraded.
Ｍonday - Thursday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 17:30
09:00 - 16:30
Saturday and Hospital Holiday
24-hour Urgent Care Services