24 Hours Urgent Care Center
Urgent Care Center is a unique private emergency care center in New Territories West. We are committed to offer expeditious and timely life-saving medical care. We are staffed by Emergency Medicine Specialist for 24 hours.
Upon arrival, our qualified nurses will immediately assess and triage your condition, you will be attended first if your condition is urgent. Our well-experienced Emergency Medicine Specialists will stabilize and treat your condition and, if necessary, refer you to the most appropriate specialist(s) that best fit your needs including tertiary referral center.
After stabilization, we will refer you to the doctor of your choice including your own family doctor.
- Resuscitation and stabilization
- 24 hours urgent care
- 24 hours imaging including ultrasound, CT, MRI
- Admission and in-patients care
- Intensive Care & High Dependency Care
- Follow up urgent case
- Transfer to tertiary referral center
- Refer to the specialists or doctor of patient’s choice