We're excited to share a promotional video for our Charity Cataract Program, created by renowned director Mr. Clifton Ko (高志森先生), with performances by Mr. David Chiang (姜大衛先生) and Mr. Wong Wing Kit (黃榮杰先生) and guest starring Dr. Ko Wing Man (高永文醫生).
HKAHF provides free cataract surgery to help elderly cataract patients regain vision and reduce the long waiting time in the public health system.
Eligible patients can have 1 x pre-surgical examination, 1 x cataract surgery, and 3 x post-surgical examinations.
- Hong Kong permanent residents aged 65 or above.
- Waiting for cataract surgery in public hospitals or diagnosed by doctors
- Low-income recipients who are on CSSA or have passed the Samaritan Fund/ Community Care Fund Medical Assistance Programme income and asset test
- Stable physical condition. If patients are on long-term medication, please provide a medical report.
Service Location: Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan (199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong)
WhatsApp/ Tel: 6462 3292
Beneficiary Story Sharing
- Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan and Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Charitable Foundation reserve the right to change or delete the above information without prior notice and reserve the right to make a final decision.
- Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Foundation (HKAHF) is a recognized charitable organization in Hong Kong under Section 88 of the Inland Revenues Ordinance. It is a separate entity from Hong Kong Adventist Hospital.
- Relevant donations are directly received and managed by HKAHF Board of Governors – Tsuen Wan to provide multi-faceted medical and health-related support for the needy. Receipts will be issued for all donations. Donations over $100 are tax-deductible.