We are searching for a cheerful, patient and attentive customer service officer working in Wellness Center. You will be required to take good care of client going through his/her physical check journey. It includes providing good customer service to client on quotation, enquiry, booking, preparation, undergoing health check as well as post physical check follow up arrangement. You should also advise current and prospective clients about the most suitable physical check packages based on their needs.
To ensure the success as a Wellness customer service officer, you should be able to process and disseminate variety of relevant information to our client. An outstanding Wellness customer service officer will possess an aptitude for learning and continual development.
- Actively demonstrate commitment to provide excellent customer service.
- Familiarizing with up-to-date Wellness services, corporate tender, physical check (PC) packages and PC promotion.
- Answering telephonic and e-mail inquiries and booking in a timely manner.
- Advising current and prospective clients about the most suitable physical check packages based on their needs.
- Helping client to book his/her appointment and communicate with other departments to make sure the flow will be smooth.
- Handling enquiries from internal and external customers, understand customers' need and provide solutions
- Assisting in provision of quotation of tailor made physical check package.
- Enhancing client’s experience through leading them throughout the whole Physical check journey
- Assist in issuing of invoice and advising corporate partners of outstanding payments.
- Work together in a spirit or teamwork.
- Comply with hospital department policies regarding personal matters such as “SHARE” program, telephone etiquette or receiving visitors.